Struggling to finish your manuscript? Five ways to help get over writers blockMarch 19th, 2020
- Get rid of distractions. Turn off your mobile, your internet.
- Find or create a space to write which is calm and comfortable.
- Write every day. Even if you think what you've written is rubbish, getting something down every day is a great tool that many successful writers use. Writing something is better than writing nothing.
- Routine. Designate a specific time in the day for your writing. Make sure you commit to it every day.
- Don't beat yourself up! Everyone struggles to be motivated so if you are not feeling inspired some days remember even the very best writers in the world get writer's block.
No comments have been submitted yet.
Why not be the first to send us your thoughts
Leave A Comment
Thank you for your comments,
they will appear shortly once approved.
TOPICSRECENT POSTSHAVE YOU SEEN...
1Meet Aimee Chan, Author of My Grandma is 100July 20th, 2020
2Meditation and Mindfulness with Louise BladenJune 1st, 2020
3Step by Step Guide to Writing a Children's BookMay 27th, 2020
4Top Tips to Help You Through the Process of Publishing a Children's BookMay 26th, 2020
5Inspiration Strikes with Maggie May GordonApril 6th, 2020
1Meet Chi Mary KaluOctober 29th, 2019
2Ralph Johnstone on The Small FiveNovember 11th, 2019
3Inspiration Strikes with Maggie May GordonApril 6th, 2020
4Step by Step Guide to Writing a Children's BookMay 27th, 2020
5Little Spiral: A Visual Story from Patrick ShirvingtonOctober 9th, 2019